Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D prices

I paid $6,500 Cdn for a 76 300D in July of this year. Car is in relatively
nice condition and there are very few around here. Sometimes, if you want
something, you have to pay what it takes to get it. I didn't have time to
travel around looking for a good one and this one sort of fell into my lap. I just couldn't say no even though I knew the price was considerably higher
than most of you folks were suggesting was normal. I'm not sorry as I have
no intention of re-selling it. I hope to drive it every summer for the next 20 years and to improve it along the way so that it is even better then than
it is now. How's that for a plan?

Randy