I can see that being an issue.  Synth in a garage queen may not be cost
effective.  If you swap out oil every year even if you do not make the miles, I
guess dino is just as good.  Putting it every other place is a better deal.
Not enough wear on the fluid in the trans or diff, so you can keep it there for
the life of the part, or you hit the miles.  Most people leave standard quality
fluids in for far too long, might as well keep good stuff in there instead

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers