Just do a push start.  No need to jump, as you will need a hardy battery with
many cold crank amps and 02 gauge wire.  Get somebody to carefully move up to
your bumper and slowly get you up to speed, then drop it into drive.  No need
for glow or starter, will get enough motion to light off with compression

clay