But you are special, Roger.  The rest of us have to live with cold garages that
tend to induce moisture build up as well as other troubles associated with not
getting engine upto temp regularly to cook out the water.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers