> ...Yes, I realize that it's not technically restoration but the process
> is basically the same- rust repair, paint, mechanical, interior. All this is
> done to a very high standard within a week. Quite impressive!
> He is a bit heavy on the bondo use though. Restorers like Paul Russel and
> Co., for example,  won't have any of that! They metal finish all the way.
> That can't be done in a week.

Not even in a year or five if you have to create parts from thin air or
unearth them from the other side of the globe. The collectibility of the car
and it's value afterward has a huge influence on parts availabilIty and cost.
It has been said you could build an entirely new Model A Ford from the JC
Whitney catalog.

RLE