Why was the schlumpf museum seized?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2012, at 10:11 PM, relng...@aol.com wrote:

...Oxidation never sleeps.  Unless you've done lab analysis periodically,
I don't see how you could have any confidence in that oil.

Max Dillon..

I take your point but I've already described the storage conditions and for
this car oil anaylsis would be a waste of money. Have you ever toured an
auto museum? I have visited the Mercedes and Porsche Museums, plus a museum of
sorts at the Maserati factory, Blackhawk in California and Harrah's Reno
and later what it became when the City of Reno took it over in a new location.
Plus the Schlumpf Bugatti Museum in Mulhouse before it was seized. I'd be
willing to bet that none of the cars on display ever get their oil changed
unless they are going to be started and driven.

As to this silly comment from Wowen:

...No worries. It doesn't go anywhere. Like most porches, it is attached
to the house. Woger was just yankin your chain....

Would you like to hear the history of this car, where it's been and what it
has done in the last 28 years? Hardly a garage queen up until the last few
years.

RLE