> ...I have heard horror stories about Rhode Island drivers, but have never
> been
> in Rhode Island.  Personally after seeing how bad Massachusetts drivers
> are, I think they have a lot of nerve badmouthing RI drivers...

When I was a kid here in Seattle the worst drivers were in any car with
British Columbia plates. These days, the BC container haulers making two trips
a day from the ports of Seattle or Tacoma to Vancouver BC are the ones to
watch for yellow tractors hauling container trailers.

In the city of Vancouver the traditional terrors are those who moved there
from Hong Kong with a boatload of cash and purchased a few 7-series or
S-Classes and terrorize every one else. An old favorite is a left turn from the
right lane without looking or signalling.

RLE