On Nov 4, 2012, at 8:53 PM, "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If I'm honest its not a great ad. If you really want to sell it at least
> clear the junk out of it. If you really, really want to sell it invest in a
> battery so its running.
>
> Those are my two biggest pet peeves about Craiglist ads.

So what makes good advertising copy? What entices people to make a purchase? I
have been trying to sell a wood stove on CL for three months with NO success.
As Rod Blagojevic said " This thing is f'ing golden, I'm not going to just give
it away".

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/for/3380182153.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/for/3380184075.html

That said I really do want to clear my storage space of this crap. What am I
doing wrong?

Rick
Sent from my iPhone