Held vacuum with flying colors.  About fifteen minutes of vacuum and it was
down to less than 50 microns of atmosphere.  Shut off valves and pump, ten
minute wait and she only came up to 200 microns.  Installation manual says
upper limit is 1000 microns to be "leak free".  Going to let her sit under
vacuum for a bit longer while I finish up low voltage connections, see if there
is any change.  Continuous sweeping with dry nitrogen and new lines make a HUGE
difference.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC