This message got the the list just fine. We usually send all questions
to the list - there are a lot of eyes reading it so you will get a
reply sooner than if you send directly to an individual. Also, someone
else is probalby having the same problem, or will soon, so the answer
to your question will help someone else.

Send the question to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK