Some of the Amish have some sort of dispensation about tractors, so they put road gears in them and can go quite fast. They build these little wagon buggy things they can all crowd into, and go to Walmart and Tractor Supply. I see them doing this in KY, it is funny as hell except it looks like a total recipe for disaster and death and destruction.

-R