From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Hendrik & Fay
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:37 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Vote by wire

And then press a button, don't matter which one they all go to Rommelny.
http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/onepercent/2012/11/electronic-voting-machi
nes-run.html?cmpid=RSS|NSNS|2012-GLOBAL|online-news

Hendrik
who don't vote

On 07/11/12 11:04, Curt Raymond wrote:
> We don't have to sign anything but if you're in precinct 2 in my little
town of 5,000 you have to stand in a 200 person line. Fortunately I'm in
precinct 1, zero line.