On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:01:12 -0600 Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> Sorry, I was looking here, different album:
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#album/110184791268815842578/5813450881345490977
>
> Link is for mobile devices, not sure how that will work for PC.

It doesn't. I did, however, go back to the original URL,
https://picasaweb.google.com/110184791268815842578/OffWithHerHead?authuser=0&feat=directlink
and navigate to the "MB RustyQ 2011" album.

I then found Picasa, or google+ now, doesn't work in Seamonkey, so I
switched to Firefox. With that browser, it works awkwardly. I'm not
impressed.

> #36 is Rick MacJava and I looking under the hood of his wagon.

Anyway, I found the picture with three people in it, a man in a plaid
shirt, a man with a hat in a yellow shirt, and a woman in a black tank
top. Which one is you?

Craig