Could be. Many 350s have bent rods, but my '91 350SDL has 203 kmi, anyway; sure cruised mighty fine on 150-mile trip today. Still keeping fingers crossed.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:39 PM
Subject: [MBZ] '91 350 SDL $6500

Outside looks very good in the dark. Light color. Mercedes and foreign car repair shop on U.S. 19 Many wealthy people live around Crystal River. This shop does their maintainence/repairs and sells their cars for them when they buy new ones, or so I've been told. Is this a rod bender?
Gerry

All Prestige Automotive
309 NW Hwy 19
Crystal River, Florida