On 07/12/2012 10:13 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
I would take a 66 GTO or SS396 any day. Who cares about ricers when you got a V8 that sounds like that, and can spin those Polyglas radials until they melt?

I followed a cherry red 70 Nova SS into the Costco gas station yesterday, the plate said ND GAS

--R

Big dollars I guess, but have a listen to the new Jag.
The orthodontist in our building has a new white Jag and when he fires it up and backs out of the parking stall, it sounds pretty mean. A very nice growl.

Randy