I want to do mine in-frame, which just about demands the use of a puller due to
the limited amount if space to access the pulley and compressor.

If it's just a matter of removing the nut, I can handle that. I was of the
impression that you needed a puller to get the pulley/clutch assembly off.

Again, I haven't had a chance to revisit the procedure, so I'm working from
memory, which can be a dangerous thing...

Dan