As I read "is a 1982 240D with a 5-cylinder, naturally-aspirated engine - - - "
I wonder if this is possible. I had understood that the "240" and "300"
designations had some direct relationship with the cubic inch capacity of the
engine (240 cc's for the four cylinder, and 300 cc's for the five cylinder). Is
this incorrect? Since I did not notice anyone else making this point, I'm ready
to be told that I misunderstood. So correct me.

Jerry
1982 240D with four cylinders, four forward speed manual transmission, and four
doors

database 7806 (20121216) __________

http://www.eset.com