To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Blocked out tags

how would they determine you're a citizen?

cheers!
On 20/Dec/12 17:25, Max Dillon wrote:
In South Carolina, given a license plate number, any citizen can go online to the state tax system, find out name & address.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC
'95 E300
'87 300TD
'73 Balboa 20

Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

I see a lot of folks block out the license plates in the pics when selling a car. Why? Who cares if someone knows your tag #? What would someone do
with it?  Don't they realize they drive around showing it to strangers
everywhere they go?  Seems paranoid to me.

Mike