"Agreed. I only wish that personnel stationed at Fort Hood would've been
permitted to carry sidearms. We would not be having this discussion if that
were  the case. How much irrefutable proof has to be provided before it
becomes  obvious that gun free zones only work to provide target rich
environments for  those not inclined to obey laws.

Rick"

  Did you guys know that the Colorado movie shooter picked the movie
theater that had NO signs indicating " No Firearms Allowed "....... Seems like
he did his homework, so does that make him insane ??  Since Colorado is a
gun toting state & most movie theaters have " no firearms allowed "signs,
then what happened.???.........

HANG HIM [by his feet- slooowwww death]

Bob