> ...Rog, are you just glossing over "however, it is likely that the
> chemical has
> been used in gasoline for other purposes in the state."?..

Can you explain this sentence? I can't. What other purposes since they say
there is only one documented use as motor fuel etc....

Would this mean that a million gallons was treated or one tank for test
purposes.

And when they say "it is likely" it looks like a WAG with no explanation.

...Also, there's all the MBTE contaminated sites in King County, where did
the MTBE
come from if not motor fuel?...

Is this stuff used for purposes other than motor fuel additive? The report
leaves out any proof of anything useful.

RLE