I live in NC; I'm part of everyone; 'don't have a gun.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Toscano" <brian.tosc...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Plates

In the South where everyone has guns and they are no big deal you don't
hear about things like this.  No mass shootings, intruders and robbers are
often met at gun point and held until the police come, or if they are
stupid, they get shot.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:13 PM, <relng...@aol.com> wrote:

> ...In South Carolina, given a license plate number, any citizen can go
> online to the state tax system, find out name & address...

You aren't approving this, I hope. So some assault weapon owner who thinks
he was wronged by you in traffic can then come to your house and give it
the
Bushmaster treatment at 3AM.

Freedom of information, do it yourself style.

In this state, not even a cop can access that info from NCIC without cause
as it should be.

RLE