Yes I would have this car right now if the insurance
had given me the go ahead.  The 0 feedback didn't help
him to get top dollar.  Myself I would have made some
sort of I'll refund your $$ if it is not as described
statement.  I also would have taken the hitch off.  It
actually maybe wasn't quite as good as the pics.
Owner stated it had a few dings and a dent in the
sunroof that were fixed and touched up.  I really like
the color scheme, but I'm a bit attatched to the one I
have that got crunched and its exactly the same color
scheme.

Eric

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4597599682&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT