They are getting rare
thanks,

xx rick

On Dec 30, 2012, at 9:41 PM, mercedes-requ...@okiebenz.com wrote:

From: Hendrik and fay <heni...@gmail.com>
Date: December 30, 2012 9:10:23 PM EST
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] i know you ALL want a peugeot, no WE don't

We didn't laugh at you, we laughed with you.
Although you damn near get the award for worst presented ad on craiglist with that pug offering. I especially like the engine picture, complete with person demonstrating how to work on the French beasty. Seriously how much effort would it have taken to put the wheel back on and shift the ladder?

xoxo
Hendrik
who was offered a Diesel pug a while back but declined