'83 300D and 240D

From: "Hendrik and fay" <heni...@gmail.com>
I am just starting to recover from a hangover, Fay made up some crappy margarita in a bucket with vodka. Now I remember why I don't drink the heavy stuff. At least I didn't talk to God on the big white telephone. Translation here: http://www.sunburntcountry.au.com/sayings/recent.html WARNING contains graphic Australian language.

Hendrik
who is now sober