Well done in your industriousness over the past few months.

I was doing a carboy a month for a few years.  Sixty gallons of beer a year is
a bit much and I ran out of people with livers willing to indulge in the
heavier beers I made.  I gave my brother a half case of something and he drank
three over a month or two, then gave me the rest back and returned to drinking
canned piss.  Even giving away half what I made left me with 25-30 beers a
month and I was not up to tackling that.  It took me more than a decade to
whittle away all I had made.  Good thing it was stronger stuff that was able to
survive being bottled that long

clay