Damage assessment and survivability did show the claim by builders of no
differences between walking away of being dead depending upon seating, are
bogus.  The educated and well paid are going to die.  The business worker will
be hurt, but able to work once insurance pays off.  The booger eating NASCAR
fan in the tail will get rich off the settlement and have no real physical
pain.  Sit in the back of the bus and live, sip champagne and die

clay