SWMBA has her hiyundie-eh? that is used to transport boy #1 to MT for college
in August.  We got her new rubber when she got back this fall.   Four trips and
three years did the tires in.

I put some schwab rubber on the E300D.  They are pretty much garbage.
Excessive hydroplaning and inability to stick to the road even in dry
conditions.   Not their most expensive, but supposed to be good.  I put tires
on Gump twice and hit the jackpot both times.  No idea why, but Gump would
stick to the road like a magnet.

I want that same feeling of riding on rails and sticking to the road with the
wheels on Froggy.  I will not be doing any true winter driving, so a more
summer type compound would be my choice.  Except the summer wheels turn to
rocks at common morning temps on the wet side.  Michelin might have a good
sticky all weather tire

clay