Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:33:04 -0500
From: "Scott Ritchey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MityVac

Kaleb:  If the silverline is the metal one and you get brake fluid in it, it
will never be right again.  Disassembly and cleaning may fix it for a while
but the corrosion will come back.  Disassembly is fairly obvious, as I
recall; just don't lose any parts.  I threw my silverline out and bought the
cheaper plastic version; no problems yet but I also use a pressure bleeder
now.

Scott Ritchey
Kittrell NC
1982 300SD 220K