Well if it is like the 300D you just need to remove the pump from the front of the block, undoing 6 or 8 cap screws (a wobble socket extender works well) then take it off. Make sure everything is clean so no crap falls in the hole. Putting it back on it helps to rotate the engine so the cam is "retracted" and not pushing as hard on the pump spring plunger thingie. Here it all is http://www.constructivity.net/rebuilding_the_vacuum_pump.htm

Taking off the PS pump makes life simpler. It only takes a few minutes and will save untold cussing and dropping of screws.

--R