From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Date: January 14, 2013 10:12:08 AM EST
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ignition switch wires on 1984 300D turbo and other problem

The wipers are switched to the ignition.  Did they stop working after
the MM change or after the ignition replacement?

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Rick Hawkins Java <macj...@aol.com> wrote:
Folks,

If you remember, a month or so ago, i pulled the plug off of the back of the ignition switch of Daughter's 84 300D turbo and opened the plug and mixed all the wires up. I opened the plug because the wires are a bit cobbled
together and spliced.