Just buy coupla my nozzle adjusting tools (seamstresses and I call 'em "straight pins") - 5 bucks plus shipping. ;<)
BTW, what do you mates call 'em?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik and fay" <heni...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Spiddy has a new job, aligning nozzles with a magnetic 4850-1

This is tempting http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hazet-4850-1-washer-nozzle-adjusting-tool-w-magnet-/200873265517#shId The problem with some of these make do set ups is that the pin can break off, especially if the nozzle is a tad seized.

Hendrik
who is trying to justify the purchase, ahh hang on it's got a magnetic end, has your pin got a magnetic end?