Something strange happened on the way to the forum today......actually my
doctor appointment this morning

Being in Maine it was still dark, and snowy, and foggy, etc., etc.  So I had
the lights, wipers, and rear defog on.  Blower was on a medium speed.  When I
turned on the fog lights at a stop sign, the radio turns off, and I notice that
the blower and wipers are operating very slowly.  I pull away from the stop
sign and all returns to normal....until the next stop light.  Radio again turns
off and the wipers and blower slow down.

Hmmm.  Is this the voltage regulator perhaps wearing?  I cannot believe the
fogs draw that much....it never did that before.

Jon