On 18/01/2013 11:09 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
The one way ticket from Honolulu to YWG should have been REALLY cheap.

It was pretty inexpensive. I do not recall the exact amount but I think we flew Westjet from Honolulu to Vancouver and then on to Winnipeg for about $350 each. Part of that was because we left Honolulu on Monday evening. If we had flown back on Friday or Saturday it would have been a whole lot more.

We went to Kona on the big island on the 27th of December. If I recall correctly the whole flight from Winnipeg to Calgary and then to Vancouver and then to Kona plus the return flight noted about was about $1200 each. Not bad really given the distance is something like 4000 miles each way and we hauled along enough luggage to last 2 weeks.

The short hop on Hawaiian (sp?) Air from Kona on Hawaii to Honolulu on Oahu was more than $100 each if I recall. They charged us something like $15 per bag as well.

Randy