What's "funny" is that some people think guns are not at fault - ever
- for anything bad/evil/violent.  They are mere inanimate objects, no
more dangerous than a toothpick or banana, since someone somewhere is
evil enough to do great harm with any ordinary object.  That's what I
call reductio ad absurdo.

I say let's give this entire exchange a decent burial and get back to
CARS and DIESELS, and limit OT conversations according to the rules of
the list that bar political topics.  This is a rule that the
listmeister currently refuses to enforce, perhaps because he happens
to be a passionate advocate against any form of gun control and most
of the list members are of a like mind. RIP.
.