On 19/01/2013 7:24 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
We had an incident this week where an elementary student brought a toy gun to
school in their backpack, and it was reported by a fellow student.

No discipline was taken, just a Parent Link call made to all of the households
about not allowing their children to bring any sort of weapon, toy or
otherwise, to school.

It barely made the news.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

When I was a young fellow, we played cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians at recess. I remember wearing my gunbelt to school with my 2 six-shooters. The teacher made us take them off during class and leave them against the wall at the back of the classroom.
My, how times have changed in my lifetime.

Randy