Grey with a pinstripe.  Rust in the door dent and front quarter on the
exterior where paint was removed in the collision.  Paint is horrible BTW,
clear coat peeled miserably.  I always had in mind to replace the quarter
and door from the junkyard and then repaint, but never got to it.

300K, maybe?  Been a while.  May also not be accurate, it exceeded 8 years
so the seller didn't certify.  I have oil logs through 230K give or take.

#22 head.  I have not checked the VIN on the block (not even sure where it
is) so I don't know if that is the original.  I have no idea when the head
was changed, nor did the PO.

I get the idea it was very well cared for until the PO got hold of it, and
then obviously I've let it sit since the freeze plug broke.  When it was
running I never had any issues with power, but then my 300D may have warped
my perspective there.

Thanks,
Tim