Double Rats!  Clumsy me broke off the hood release handle last night.  The
cable had broken at the handle earlier in the week, and I've been using vice
grips to open the hood.  At first I was taking them on and off as necessary,
but then got lazy and left them attached.  The handle had been pushed out of
the way, but, of course, managed to fall back nest to the vice grips.  Upon
entering the car, my foof hit the vice grips which promptly sheared off the
handle.

Oh well, what's one more repair?

Jon

'85 300D 104k