Just make sure you seal up whatever you're insulating.  Mice and all kinds
of rodents love insulation.  If you can't seal it, don't insulate it.  You
won't dead mice and mice droppings all throughout your walls, ceiling, and
floor.

You may already know, but it can be so serious I risked telling you again...