On 01/02/2013 1:59 PM, WILTON wrote:
Well, it's sort of a panzer-looking gray; that's the boring part. It's such a fine driving/riding machine, though, I could probably get past it's grayness. ;<) In the driver's seat, one tends to forget (nor care) what color it is on the outside, anyway, especially one that drives as nicely as a 126.

Wilton

-
That boring gray color is "stealth" mode.
You can likely drive it faster than the limit and not get noticed.
I know a fellow who bought himself a bright yellow 911 and got a ticket on his way home with it.
Cops notice bright yellow sports cars.

Randy