Looks very cool! W/o a chain, what happens when the battery dies? I see they thought of that, "By directly transforming electricity via an alternator connected to the crank, power is generated directly from the user." Do they not know how hard it is to balance a bike when you're pedaling and NOT going anywhere? FAIL!

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (159,xxx mi)