I just voted a "number" of times using Ccleaner.com to clear the cookies.
Everything went smoothly.
Gerry

From: "Benz Hogs" <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net>
No one told me numbers, just that we are behind and voting ends Monday. Chrome has incognito mode, open westcookymca.org then right click on the surveymonkey/nicor link and click "Open link in new incognito window" which won't save cookies :)

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (161,xxx mi)