Now who can come up with an alternative to the dead digital readout on the dash? $300 does not cut it on most of our budgets. Or, a thermometer's value does not equal the cost of parts and labor to put in a factory replacement.

I liked the $2 stickon digital clocks as a clock replacement for 'merkun iron