On 19/02/2013 4:37 PM, John Reames wrote:
I did the direct mail order thing. Sometimes they will give a discount.

Btw, all I could afford at the time was a model 20...

But then it didn't have an issue picking up the front end of a 1/2t RWD 'burb
with a 6.2 in it...

My only "complaint" is that it definitely takes more strength to jack with it
than it does with other jacks... But then you can choose to lower things very slowly if
you want...

--

Make the handle longer and it will be easier.

Randy