Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:35:52 -0800
From: "Greg Fiorentino" <gf...@dslnorthwest.net>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cervidae encounter

I understand the little ones up to about 100# are good eating.  They can get
pretty big!  The preferred hunting weapons are the ones we are being told
are not useful for hunting (semi-autos with large ammo magazines).  The
large boars need rifles with a large bore.  They tend to armor themselves
with tree resin, creating a hard shell that is difficult to penetrate.

Greg