On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:41:31 -0500 Rich Thomas
<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

 Does this make the least bit of sense?

 > http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/3629761331.html

It makes perfect sense right up to, "The body is from 2005 model and
wheels, it cost me over $5000 grand to do it, had to change the hood
$1200, front bumper side skirts back bumper $2800, Front headlights and
rear $1000.Wheel are 95% it cost me $1200"

That part makes very little sense.

Craig

here's my interpretation of the last part.
"The body is from 2005 model

I gots a 2001 S500 and I put AMG stuff off a 2005 model on it, so I want you to think its a newer car.

 and
wheels,

The wheels are off'n the 2005 too.

 it cost me over $5000 grand to do it,

I spent $5000 trying to make myself think this is a real AMG

 had to change the hood
$1200,

Spent $1200 for a different hood (maybe means grille) to make myself think it an AMG

front bumper side skirts back bumper $2800

The bumpers and side skirts off'n the 2005 costest $2800

, Front headlights and
rear $1000.

I am so stupid I spent $1000 for "amg" headlights and taillights

Wheel are 95% it cost me $1200"

Tars are near new, and I am so stupid I spent $1200 on the rubber bands

I spent 13 to 18 years in public schools and have no clue how to write a coherent sentence. But I know I am the bestest. nobody are bettern me ta talking. Please buy my car anyway.