On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:16:25 -0500 Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

> Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
> > Works great, its exede and price depends on what plan you get.
>
> He spelled that right.
>
> http://www.exede.com/
>
> Starts at $60 a month, two year commitment. ($49.99 for data and $9.99
> for equipment)

I tried the following ZIP codes in their availability locator and got the
following results:
87544 (my ZIP code)

Service not available.

Due to strong demand, new installations in your area have been suspended.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
40732 (a random number I entered, somewhere in Kentucky, it turns out)

We’re sorry.
Our service availability tool is currently offline.

(We’re working hard to get this fixed.)

To determine which packages are available in your area, please call us at
855-627-2553. Our sales representatives are available to answer questions
and take your order for Exede service from 8 a.m. until 12 Midnight
eastern time.

You can also find a local dealer in your area using the map below.
90045 (where I grew up in Los Angeles, CA)

Congratulations!
Your address is eligible for Exede12, our super fast Internet service.

Special Offer $100 off one-time setup fee ends 3/31/2013
Call now to order Exede12! 855-627-2553

The answer seems to change when I try the same ZIP code at a later
time, the first time I tried 40732, it worked.

Craig