With that low of miles I guess it would be worth a water pump for sure.
Really hard to find ANY running car worth fixing for under a grand.

On the scrap note.......around here you take that car, pull the converter,
radiator and wheels off, stuff it full of whatever plastic, glass, tin cans
and other old junk until it weighs near twice what started at, then haul it
in.

After selling the large GM converter for $135, radiator $10, if it has
alloy wheels( i didn't notice) $15 each and then the price of the car you
can pull $600 out of it for salvage.  If you really get into it and pull
wiring to burn off for scrap, starter and alternator to sell as cores you
can pull another $100 or so.

Makes it so that our rusty NY junkers are worth more at the scrapper than
anyone is willing to pay.

Mike