Oh c'mon now, to really do that justice you need a whirly-bird...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:57:25 +1030
From: Hendrik and fay <heni...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT the large lady on the telly - was Luther's
    status, was: WinPatrol - was: OT infected computer?

Heck even I know what that there opera is, she is that there lady on the
TeeeV, she gone and made millions from pretending to be interested in
folks troubles. She went and came up to Australia a while back and
brought a load of Yanks with her, not a burger left in any Maccas, But
there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear
than to stand in a MacDonalds with no burger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E0aZ387M_I

Or you talken bout the browsy thingy?

Although I need to be fixin some kick bottom speakers to the top of my
wagon to play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGBDWER-wUI

Hendrik
who is culture less bofon