From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Harry Watkins
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:09 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] Anyone know of a good seat repair site?

I have the drivers seat out of an SDL and have bogged down.  My problem was
that a new fuse would allow it to operate for a week or so, then blow
another fuse.  It was during the fore and aft movement.

I keep taking more and more screws, nuts and bolts off, trying to get to a
point where I can see how things work and be able to inspect for wear or
damage.

I hope someone has a procedure, or steps to follow.

Anyone?

Thanks
Harry Watkins
Newton, MS