From: "Kaleb C. Striplin"
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:07 AM
Subject: [MBZ] a car for AZ bob?

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-Benz-200-Series-1983-Mercedes-240-d-4-door-diesel-arizona-car-bio_W0QQitemZ4599798190QQcategoryZ6329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> --
> Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
>  89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
>  84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
>  76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
> http://www.striplin.net

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Yahoo! Shopping